By Kate McKinnon
Книга о современной геометрической вышивке бисером.
Read or Download Contemporary Geometric Beadwork PDF
Best crafts & hobbies books
Full-color photographs and line drawings clarify the way to make tiny, glowing presents of coloured glass beads, together with animals, sea existence and creatures from outer house.
Even a newbie can begin correct out generating uniquely fascinating and chic journals, albums, scrapbooks, and extra. Envision hand-crafted books to carry your writings, poems, images, and keepsakes. greater than one hundred seventy images to motivate, and countless numbers of illustrations to steer readers during the fundamentals of a nearly limitless number of resourceful types.
This scholarly two-volume catalog of the Metropolitans eu post-Medieval wall and furnishings tapestries has been meticulously researched and produced. each one tapestry is gifted separately with an outline and a photo (most are black-and-white) and data as appropriate approximately its situation, the resource of the layout, the topic, the weaver and date, similar tapestries, historical past of the piece, and former exhibitions and guides.
A few books exist already which deal kind of absolutely with ebook crafts and in addition with complicated bookbinding, few of them disguise in any aspect the fundamental tools of binding within the less complicated kinds. This publication is an try and bridge the distance via offering step-by-step directions within the crucial operations considering the binding of books through hand in textile and in library type.
- METAL SPINNING for Craftsmen, Instructors, and Students.
- Artistry in Chip Carving: A Lyrical Style (Schiffer Book for the Hobbyist)
- Fresh Ideas in Decoupage
- Carving Gnomes with Tom Wolfe
- Chasing & Repoussé
- Polyhedron Origami for Beginners
Additional info for Contemporary Geometric Beadwork
Fold the long tab in. 3. Push along the curved end folds. 4. Add a line of glue on the tab close to the fold line. Even out the glue line so that it's smooth. 5. Fold the sides of the box together so that the other long edge of the box meets the tab line. Press and hold, or weigh it down, until somewhat dry. 6. Once dry, put your thumb inside one end of the box to pop it open. Fold in both flaps of one end. Repeat for the other side. To open the box, open the flaps at one end. Note The bigger the box, the thicker the paper should be.
3. Break the grain of the ribbon and curve it. 4. Put a line of glue on the back of the ribbon. Fold the flap of the purse in place and adhere the ribbon just under the flap, centering it on the front of the box. 5. At the boom of the gift box, bend the ribbon back towards itself, making a fold line. 6. Bring the ribbon all the way around the back of the box, adhering it as you go. Bend the ribbon back for a second fold line where the flap meets the top of the box. 7. Trim the ribbon from the back.
How to Finish a Gift Box Cut several pieces of tissue paper big enough to extend past the opening of the box. Tuck one or two pieces gently into the box. Use a pencil, eraser down, as a tool, if you need help getting the paper in place. Wrap the gift in a piece of paper, push it into the box, and tuck the ends of all the sheets of tissue paper inside. For added drama: Use several different colors of tissue paper. Add paper, cellophane or metallic shreds to the paper. Throw in little cuts of flowers, circles or stars amid the layers for surprise after surprise.