By Steve Johnson
How to Use
• Create strong displays quicker utilizing ready-made templates and clever Tags
• arrange details and upload influence with clip artwork, SmartArt diagrams, tables, and charts
• Make your presentation come alive with customized animations
• upload narration, animation, 3D results, and movie
• upload reviews and electronic mail your presentation to others for evaluate and collaboration
• bring your presentation in a gathering room on a number of screens
• Use Groove and SharePoint staff providers to collaborate and proportion files and information
• organize for the Microsoft qualified software expert exam.
• perform your new talents with the beneficial workshops inside
On the Web
This e-book makes use of real-world examples to offer you a context during which to take advantage of the duty. This e-book additionally comprises workshops that can assist you prepare person projects into tasks. The PowerPoint instance documents that you simply want for venture initiatives can be found at www.perspection.com.
Perspection has written and produced books on various computing device software–including Microsoft workplace 2003 and XP, Microsoft home windows XP, Apple Mac OS X Panther, Adobe Photoshop CS2, Macromedia Flash eight, Macromedia Director MX, and Macromedia Fireworks–and internet publishing. In 1991, after operating for Apple desktop and Microsoft, Steve Johnson based Perspection, Inc. Perspection is dedicated to delivering info and coaching to aid humans use software program extra successfully. Perspection has written greater than eighty computing device books, and offered greater than five million copies.
Includes MCAS examination Objectives!
This courseware meets the ambitions for the Microsoft qualified software expert (MCAS). Upon finishing touch of this courseware, you will be ready to take the examination for MCAS qualification. to profit extra approximately changing into a Microsoft qualified program professional, stopover at www.microsoft.com.
Chapter 1 Getting all started with PowerPoint 1
Chapter 2 constructing Presentation Content 31
Chapter 3 Designing a Look 73
Chapter 4 Drawing and enhancing Shapes 105
Chapter 5 putting photographs and Multimedia 151
Chapter 6 placing Charts and comparable Material 189
Chapter 7 making a internet Presentation 243
Chapter 8 Finalizing a Presentation and Its Supplements 267
Chapter 9 getting ready a Slide Show 299
Chapter 10 beginning a Slide Show 321
Chapter eleven Reviewing and Securing a Presentation 335
Chapter 12 operating jointly on place of work Documents 363
Chapter thirteen Customizing how you paintings 391
Chapter 14 increasing PowerPoint Functionality 401
W Workshops: placing all of it Together 425
New Features 439
Microsoft qualified functions Specialist 444